Since its inception, the Firm has had an unwavering dedication to ethics, professionalism, focus, and achievement in conjunction with a unified vision to provide the highest level of legal services possible. The following is our Firm’s Ideology.
Achieving Ethical Results
Achieve results with the highest levels of client services, professionalism, ethics, empathy and compliance.
Our Commitment to Employees
Strive to offer a diverse, vibrant workplace that promotes personal growth and rewards exceptional performance.
Our Social Value Statement
Our Firm’s Legal Collection Practice aims to preserve and restore lender and consumer confidence by:
- Collecting empathetically through litigation,
- Returning money to the local, regional, and national economies, &
- Contributing to the region via employment, charity, and community service.
Our Memberships & Association Involvement
Couch Lambert and/or its attorneys are active members of the following associations:
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- The Mississippi Bar Association
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Arkansas State Bar Association
- Tennessee State Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Jefferson Bar Association (Louisiana)
- Birmingham, Alabama Bar Association
- Creditor’s Attorney Association of Alabama
- The National Creditors Bar Association (NCBA)
- Commercial Law League of America (CLLA)
- Texas Creditors Bar Association
Couch Lambert is listed and bonded by the following Law Lists:
- The Forwarders List of Attorneys
- The General Bar Law List