Our Firm Ideology
Since its inception, the Firm has had an unwavering dedication to ethics, professionalism, focus, and achievement in conjunction with a unified vision to provide the highest level of legal services possible. The following is our Firm’s Ideology.
Achieving Ethical Results
We will become a leading litigation law firm by exceeding client expectations with the highest levels of client services, professionalism, ethics, and legal compliance.
We will create a coveted workplace that encourages pro-active participation, promotes personal growth, and rewards exceptional performance when consistent with our Firm Ideology.
Our Social Value Statement
Our Firm's Legal Collection Practice aims to preserve and restore lender and consumer confidence by:
- Collecting empathetically through litigation,
- Returning money to the local, regional, and national economies, &
- Contributing to the region via employment, charity, and community service.
Our Memberships & Association Involvement
Couch, Conville and Blitt and/or its attorneys are active members of the following associations:
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Jefferson Bar Association (Louisiana)
- The Mississippi Bar Association
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Tennessee State Bar Association
- The National Creditors Bar Association (NARCA)
- Commercial Law League of America (CLLA)
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Creditor’s Attorney Association of Alabama
Couch, Conville and Blitt is listed and bonded by the following Law List: